Clock Hands - Free with Purchase of Most Clock Movements
Choose one set of clock hands FREE (Up to 4.5" Long) with each quartz clock motor you order. (High Torque / Hands longer than 7" not included in this offer)
- Our clock hands are made in the USA of high quality steel to fit any of our Standard Mini, Pendulum and Westminster clock mechanisms.
- (Longer Clock Hands for High Torque Clock Movements are available also. Click here for details)
- The size listed below represents the length of the minute hand - measuring from the centre of the hole where the hand mounts to the shaft, to the tip of the clock hand.
- Each set of clock hands contains an hour hand, a minute hand and a red second hand designed to complement the clock hand set. We stock a large selection of clock hands in various sizes and designs.
- Clock hands are available in brass and black finish.
- The diameter of the hole in the hour hand (and slotted hole in the minute hand) is 5 mm to fit a standard American I-Shaft design.
PRO TIP: A general rule of thumb in choosing the right size clock hands is to choose a set of hands where the minute hand is roughly 1/2 the diameter of the ring created by the numbers on the clock face.
For example if the diameter of an imaginary circle to the bottom of the numbers on your clock face is 4-1/4 inches long than choose a set of clock hands with a minute hand about 2-1/8 inch long.