Step by Step Clock Hands Mounting Instructions
1. Drill a 3/8 inch hole through the material you are working with and insert the movement.
2. Slide brass washer over shaft.
3. Attach dial mounting hex nut.
4. Gently press hour hand onto shaft at 12:00 position.
5. Place minute hand over shaft at 12:00 position.
6. Gently screw minute nut in place.
7. Press on second hand at 12:00 position.
7. b) If you did not receive a second hand (such as with High Torque Movement) then you will install the end cap instead of the minute hand nut and second hand.
8. Install a Fresh Duracell or Energizer Battery - in our experience no other brands are reliable with any of our clock movements.