Choose Quality Chime Clock Movements, and Pendulum movements
USA Made Combined Pendulum & Chime Clock Parts
Shop for parts to make a Pendulum Clock this year! Great projects to work on any time, pendulum and chime clocks are fine additions to any home.
Browse the variety of clock movements and choose from a pendulum or Westminster chime motor, or a movement that combines the Westminster Chimes with a Pendulum.
Included with purchase:
1) Free Rod and Bob with Each Pendulum Clock Movement purchased. (3 sizes to choose from - scroll down for options)
2) Free Clock Hands with each standard Westminster Chime or Pendulum Clock Movement. Click here for the selection of free clock hands. Clock hands 7" and longer are sold separately.
3) Mounting Hardware and Hanger.
1) First choose the type of clock - Do you want just a pendulum, just a chiming clock motor, or a combo?
2) For pendulum clocks we have variations - the slim profile clock mechanisms that take AA cell batteries, or the C-Cell driven clock motor whose batteries will last longer.
3) Want to run longer hands on your pendulum clock? Then choose a High Torque Option. High Torque Clock motors will run hands up t 17-3/4" and a pendulum rod up to 25" long.
4) Our sizing of each pendulum / chime clock mechanism is based on the dial thickness that the hands shaft will go through. Our customers can add material or router/thin out material to adjust. For example, Q-25 below is a Westminster Clock Motor suitable for a clock dial face material that is 3/8" thick.