Side grain (AKA Face Grain) wood flat head plugs are chosen by wood workers because they virtually disappear with the grain of your woodworking project. Our Mahogany side grain flat head wood plugs feature tapered sides for a secure fit, and are 1/4" thick.
How to Shop for Mahogany Side Grain Flat Top Wood Plugs:
1) Shop by size, organized from 3/8" up to 1-1/2" diameter. Flat head (aka flat top) Side Grain wood plugs are sold per 1000 at wholesale prices.
2) Wood Plugs listed as "Per Thousand" typically require a minimum purchase of 5000 plugs if they need to be made to order at our mill - but we usually have lots ready to ship, so please order what your require and we'll do our best to keep to a lower quantity, or contact you with options.
3) We also supply Flat Head Wood Plugs in End Grain, which are a less expensive and popular option. Looking to install wood plugs for Flooring, Stairs, or Decks - Choose wood plugs customized for these applications. View our entire selection of Wood Plugs.
4) Special Orders - contact us for custom diameters, thicknesses and wood species.
* Images alongside each product below are used demonstrate shape of plug but may not be of actual size or species.
Can I Send in a Purchase Order? Can I set-up a payment account? Yes! Contact us and we can discuss payment on account options for businesses, schools, and other institutions. Not everyone will be accepted, but we will happily discuss.