High Torque Pendulum Quartz Clock Movements (Up to 3/8" Thick Dial Face)
These Full Size High Power Clock Motors have a front loading hanger, runs high torque hands up to 18" in length and is powered by a single 'C' cell battery. Pendulum clock motors are useful to create, repair, or as replacement clock parts.
High Torque Pendulum Mechanisms Features:
- Missing pendulum hook holder - does not effect eh function of the cock, only used to secure during shipping.
- Movement dimensions: 3" inches wide x 3-1/2 inches high x 1 inch deep.
- Extended shaft for easier mounting and alignment of hands
- Will run hands between 5" and 18" long
- Can operate pendulums up to 25" long - scroll down to add them or let us know if you don't need one from the table below!
- Powered by C battery (not included) for longer battery life
- Mounting hardware included (hanger, nuts, washers, and caps)
- The maximum capacity for pendulums on this movement is 100 grams (3-1/2 ounces).
Helpful tips for ordering this movement:
1) Scroll Down to chose your Pendulum Rod (Adjustable 16" or 25") and Bob (3 diameter options below). Our rods and bobs are specially weighted and designed to work with battery-powered pendulum clock movements.*
2) Scroll Down for Clock Hands Sold Separately, or Click here to select clock hands up to 18 inches long in page view (A new window will open, but will add to the same shopping cart).
3) Choose your movement based on the thickness of the clock face/dial you are using or making. Not sure what parts would work best for you? Click here to learn how to choose the right size clock hands and clock motors.
* If you forget to add hands or the pendulum rod/bob and you'd still like the hands or rod and bob a separate shipping fee will apply. We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design. If you don't want the hands or Rod/Bob, please let us know by following the instructions below.
Hands are sorted below by length, from largest to smallest.
Optional Black End Caps, Direct to wall mounting cups + more listed before our hands.
TIP: Only Continuous Sweep high torque motors will run a second hand - scroll down for our 10" balanced sweep hands.
***If you don't need hands, please let our service team know - click More Info below the first item and add that to your cart (no charge)