If you forget to add hands or the pendulum rod/bob and you'd still like the hands or rod and bob a SEPERATE shipping fee will apply.
We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design.
Quad Tubular Chime Movement with optional pendulum
Features 5 chiming options, on-off and night mode, plus an optional pendulum. Suitable for a 1/4" thick clock face and works with our smaller clock hands under 5" length.
This is a top of the line quartz clock movement with all the features our customers ask for.
This clock movement has the sound of a tubular bell grandfather clock movement, with the convenience and the accuracy of a quartz movement. It operates on two C cell batteries, and has the largest speaker available of any chime movement - 3" in diameter! This movement will also operate perfectly well with or without a pendulum.
Choose a free or premium clock hand set from below. We offer 28 options that are free - choose from below.
Click here to learn more about choosing the right clock movement and hands.
Note: this movement is only compatible with the QB-258 rod & bob set
- Simulates Tubular Bell Sound With Superior Quality from a remote speaker.
- Multiple Chime Options
|4 Christmas songs (Wish You a Merry Christmas, Jingle Bells, Tis the Season, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
- 24 hour mode
- Night silencer mode 10:15 pm - 5:45 am
- Off mode
- Can be used with or without Pendulum | Pendulum support may be removed
- Adjustable volume control
- Operated on 2 x C cell Batteries
- American I shaft, fits hands under 5"
- Option for 4x4 Chime (every 15 minutes) or 2 Chimes/Hour (hour count and strike on half hour)
Specifications Operating Voltage: 1.3V - 1,7 V | Battery type: 2 x C cell Batteries | Time Accuracy: +/- 30 sec/month at 1,5V DC | 25ºC unadjusted Torque at second hand: 0,6 (GF-CM) | Torque at minute hand: 3,6 (GF-CM) | Operation temp. range: -10ºC - +60ºC | Max Pendulum swing: 10º | Max Pendulum length: 42 cm / 16 1/2" | Max Pendulum Weight: 100g | Size 117 mm (W) x 124.6 mm (H) x 32 mm (D) | Size fractional 4 5/8" (W) x 4 7/8" (H) x 1 1/4" (D)
* If you forget to add hands or the pendulum rod/bob and you'd still like the hands or rod and bob a separate shipping fee will apply. We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design. If you don't want the hands or Rod/Bob, please let us know by following the instructions below.