Butterfly Cross Scroll Saw Pattern - Charles Dearing
Our Product Code: SSCD-CRS001
Use the table above to know your price and when discounts apply. Eg. Sawtooth Picture Hangers are sold "Per Bag of 100." If you Add "1" to the Cart you will get a bag of 100. Discounts will follow the pricing table.
Cross of Butterflies Scroll Saw Pattern
Master scroll saw pattern designer Charles Dearing designed this exceptional and unique cross scroll saw pattern. While he uses spiral blades to cut his designs, both spiral and flat blades can be used.
- Immediate download after purchase.
- Fretwork-style butterfly cross.
- Can be cut with spiral blades (like Charles) or with flat blades.
- Try Pegas blades from Bear Woods Supply to cut this pattern-their decreased amount of resistance will help you cut this intricate design even more accurately.
- Check out all Charles Dearing's beautiful patterns here.
- Even if you are not ready to buy a pattern today, join us on Facebook by searching 'Bear Woods Supply' and join our group. We are partnered with many fantastic scrollers and everyone regularly posts tips and plans to help others further their craft.
SpecificationsHere's some helpful info about Re-Sizing Scroll Saw Patterns from Charles Dearing. Click on the post to see the full list of re-sizing tools.
How to Use
Download your scroll saw patterns right away! Click the link on the Thank You Page after your purchase completes, or Click the Name of the Scroll Saw Pattern in your Receipt email from Bear Woods Supply.