Super High Torque Pendulum & Chime Motor
This clock motor operates can run hands between 5" and 18" long and operates on a C battery for longer life! The full 4x4 Westminster chime plays every 15 minutes as well as an hour count on the hour.
Features of this High Torque Movement:
- Uses a C battery (not included)
- Can operate hands between 5" and 18" long. Scroll down to choose your hands.
- Compatible with pendulums up to 25" long
- Works with dials up to 3/8" thick
- Dimensions: 3" wide x 3-3/4" high x 1-1/4" deep
- 4 x 4 Westminster chime melody every 15 minutes with an hour count on the hour
- Extended minute hand shaft for easy alignment and mounting of hands
Select your hands and Pendulum Rod/Bob from the table below!
* If you forget to add hands or the pendulum rod/bob and you'd still like the hands or rod and bob a separate shipping fee will apply. We always recommend new hands, as older hands may not fit the American I Shaft design. If you don't want the hands or Rod/Bob, please let us know by following the instructions below.
Hands are sorted below by length, from largest to smallest.
Optional Black End Caps, Direct to wall mounting cups + more listed before our hands.
TIP: Only Continuous Sweep high torque motors will run a second hand - scroll down for our 10" balanced sweep hands.
***If you don't need hands, please let our service team know - click More Info below the first item and add that to your cart (no charge)