Choose Starbond Gap Filler Only or Add Accelerator:
- SBP-2000 — 2 oz Starbond Gap Filler Thick CA Glue
- SBP-A6 — 6 oz Starbond Aerosol Accelerator
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue:
Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue is known as the “gap filler’. This thick CA adhesive has a thick viscosity, making it the go-to glue for filling large voids and gaps, and heavy-duty bonding. With its strong bonding capabilities, EM-2000 stays in place, even when applied at an angle. This glue is specially formulated to have a longer curing time, allowing as much as two minutes for positioning and the most precise bonding.
Starbond Accelerator is perfect if you need the high degree of control from our EM-2000, but want to speed up the bonding time!
Use Starbond EM-2000 Thick CA Glue to:
- Quickly repair auto body and paint
- Fill large gaps and holes
- Assemble plastic and metal models
- Form unique finishes by carving, sanding, and feathering
- Bond various kayak panels faster than with epoxy
- Install cue tips onto pool cues (with recommended Starbond Accelerator)
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Frag coral
- Repair shoes
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Perform taxidermy
- Bond models to dental lab articulators
- Temporarily repair auto bumpers
For use on:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Starbond Aerosol Accelerator:
Starbond Super Glue Aerosol Accelerator is used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues. Also known as a CA glue “activator”, this accelerant is solvent-based, and can be applied before and/or after the glue application. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also helpful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Our aerosol cans deliver a finely compressed mist and are perfect for the infrequent user, as the acetone in the product does not escape the bottle organically.
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.