Choose Starbond CA Glue only or a Pre-assembled Kit:
- SBP-6002 — 2oz Starbond Medium-Thick CA Glue
- SBP-A6 — 6oz Starbond Aerosol Accelerator
Starbond Heavy Medium CA Glue:
Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA Glue has a syrup-like viscosity that provides continuous control with application. This heavier, medium super glue has been specially formulated to have a longer curing time, allowing for more precise placement and positioning times as long as one minute. Ready for a variety of applications, our EM-600 is ideal for repairing cracks in marble countertops, gluing screen mesh onto the frame in screen printing, and even temporary car bumper repair!
Starbond Accelerator is perfect if you need the higher degree of control from our EM-600, but want to speed up the bonding time!
Use Starbond EM-600 Heavy Medium CA Glue to:
- Glue mesh screens onto the frame in screen printing
- Repair and fill large cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Bond knife handles to the blade
- Bond rubber R/C car tires to plastic or metal wheels
- Set gemstones while preventing slippage
- Fill and bond cracked stones and slabs
- Create a high-gloss polish for stones and petrified wood
- Create inlays and mosaics
- Fill voids and cracks and bond uneven surfaces
- Place and repair auto trim and molding
- Frag coral
- Repair marble, granite, and quartz
- Bond fiberglass to a variety of materials
- Temporarily repair auto bumpers
For use on:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- PVC & Most Plastics
Starbond Aerosol Accelerator:
Starbond Super Glue Aerosol Accelerator is used to significantly speed up the drying time of cyanoacrylate super glues. Also known as a CA glue “activator”, this accelerant is solvent-based, and can be applied before and/or after the glue application. Commonly paired with slower-drying, thicker viscosity adhesives and black CA glue, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is also helpful when priming uneven surfaces. It’s ideal for material combinations that are harder to bond and for colder, drier environments that delay curing time. Our aerosol cans deliver a finely compressed mist and are perfect for the infrequent user, as the acetone in the product does not escape the bottle organically.
- When using higher volumes of CA glue to fill gaps, bonding times may increase – use of Starbond Super Glue Accelerator is highly recommended.
- Starbond Super Glue Accelerator can also be used to enhance joint strength, when used to cure excess adhesive that results from joints being pressed together.
- Uniquely formulated to dry slightly slower than other similar products on the market, Starbond Super Glue Accelerator prevents “hazing” or whitening that may occur when super glues dry too fast.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including N, N-Dimethyl-p-Toluidine. For more information, please visit: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.