Quality Made Hygrometer Insert in Gold on Ivory
Also available are a matching Barometer, Thermometer, and a picture frame.
Hygrometers are common additions to many woodworking projects.
- Hygrometers can help you understand things like the air in your home – if it is too dry you may experience dry skin or more static electricity, while high humidity can increase mold growth. Hygrometers are also used to help you care for wooden musical instruments. Cigar humidors are one of the most popular uses of hygrometers.
- Hygrometers give relative humidity as a percentage. (eg. 20% humidity indicates a dry location)
- Hygrometers use a medical coil coated with chemically impregnated paper. Don’t ever touch this coil with your fingers. The bending of the coil causes the indicator to move as humidity changes.
Also available are a matching Clock Insert, Thermometer, Hygrometer, and a picture frame.
- These clock inserts fit a 2-3/8" hole, with a soft gasket mounting system.
- Features a gold finish metal bezel.
- Adjustable with a slotted screw driver.
- Overall thickness: 1-1/4 in. Mounting Depth: 3/4 in. Bezel/Lens Height: 5/16 in.
Scroll down to learn HOW TO Calibrate your Hygrometer.
How to Calibrate your Hygrometer:
To calibrate your hygrometer, start with charging it.
- Place the back side of your hygrometer on a very warm, moist towel.
- Within a few minutes, the reading on the hygrometer should be about 95%.
- If it is not, you can use a screwdriver to adjust the indicator hand to 95%.
After following these simple steps, you should experience years of trouble free use.