Child Size Adirondack Chair Woodworking Pattern
Muskoka Chair plan - Autocad Size Instant Downloadable Plans; Smallest Size.
NOTE: The instructions will print to letter size paper and the Templates will print to CAD - so email the file to your local print shop (or save it to a memory stick and take it to them).
The link to instantly download your woodworking plans will be in your emailed receipt after making your purchase.
The Downloadable Adirondack Chair Plan includes:
- Part sizes in standard and metric dimensions
- Assembly instructions with matching step-by-step color photos & amp
- Parts pictures.
- The CAD generated PDF will print full size patterns on any plotter at your local print shop. Simply email the PDF to your printer or drop off a memory stick and pick them up.
- Your files will appear immediately after payment, with no shipping costs or wait time.
- CAD size templates are included with the downloadable instructions.
- Please check your email, spam, and trash for your instructions within twelve hours of payment.
- Dimensions - 15 3/4" width x 19 7/8" diameter x 19" height (40cm width x 50.5cm diameter x 48.3cm height)
- Check out all Barley Harvest Plans available at Bear Woods Supply.
- You might also be interested in some of our other plans and patterns including Charles Dearing scroll saw patterns and Toys and Joys plans. You can check them all out here.
- Join us on Facebook by searching Bear Woods Supply. We would love to see you join our family and the woodworking community we are so privileged to be a part of!
Please Note: These CAD files are security protected and can only be printed. They cannot be converted to DWG or DXF format. DWG & DXF plans for CNC routers are available in Phil Barley's shop.
From Phil Barley, the plans Author:
The Child Chair is reduced from the original Adult Adirondack Chair and constructed from 1/2" (13mm) cedar fence boards with brass screws and bolts. The proportionately curved seat and back gives your children the same comfort found in the adult chair and gives them an opportunity to grow into the three available sizes.
The traditional curved top is shown above, but the plan also include patterns for the other back designs, scalloped and picket fence, as shown on the Adult Adirondack page. Plans also include pictures and dimensions of the taper sled I use on my table saw to cut the back slats and support pieces.
You can trace the patterns onto hardboard for permanent templates. Each is lettered in order of assembly, and the legs are marked for bolt locations.
Download your plans right away! Click the link on the Thank You Page after your purchase completes, or Click the Name of the Woodworking Pattern in your Receipt email from Bear Woods Supply.
For plans ending in AC for AutoCad - take the file to your print shop or email it to them for full-size printing.