Tiger Portrait 1 - Scroll Saw Pattern
Our Product Code: SSCD-CAT001
Use the table above to know your price and when discounts apply. Eg. Sawtooth Picture Hangers are sold "Per Bag of 100." If you Add "1" to the Cart you will get a bag of 100. Discounts will follow the pricing table.
Left-facingTiger Portrait Scrollsaw Pattern
Designed by Charles Dearing this scrollsaw pattern pictures a beautiful tiger facing left. The elegant pattern can be cut with either spiral or flat scroll saw blades.
- Immediate download after purchase.
- Portrait-style scrollsaw pattern.
- Can be cut with spiral blades (like Charles uses) or flat blades.
- Try Pegas blades from Bear Woods Supply to cut this pattern-their decreased resistance will help you cut the intricate design.
- Check out all Charles Dearing's beautiful patterns here.
- Even if you are not ready to purchase a pattern, join us on Facebook by searching 'Bear Woods Supply.' We are partnered with many fantastic scrollers, and tips and plans are posted regularly to help further the community and craft.
SpecificationsHere's some helpful info about Re-Sizing Scroll Saw Patterns from Charles Dearing. Click on the post to see the full list of re-sizing tools.
How to Use
Download your scroll saw patterns right away! Click the link on the Thank You Page after your purchase completes, or Click the Name of the Scroll Saw Pattern in your Receipt email from Bear Woods Supply.